Monday, March 9, 2015

Are you in Influenster?

Do you have what it takes to be an Influenster? Sign up and flex your influence, it's easy AND free! I've been signed up with this company for almost a year. I can honestly say that I'm very happy with this company. I've never paid a dime and continue to receive products in my mailbox complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love receiving the latest trends, The newest products available. Sometimes they'll even send you things you can't buy in the store (or even our country) yet! At first my husband was skeptical... and honestly so was I. Who wouldn't be? Free is never free... In exchange for your review and time, this company is willing to give you the latest products. It does not take long to check in your vox box when you receive it, and to review the product after testing it. That's it! No mailing products back, no paying for products...at all, ever! Interested? Give it a try!! Use the link below when signing up!  

www.influenster.com/r/634210



No comments:

Post a Comment