Thursday, June 26, 2014

My VowVoxBox from Influenster!

I recently started receiving complimentary products in the mail from #influenster for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with so many of the products I have received, that I must share a few things with my readers!!

(This is what My #VowVoxBox looks like!)

  I'm using a couple products daily, seriously. With three children under six, Tide To Go should have been a "must have" item years ago! I now keep one in the car and one in my bag.
  Another favorite is the #EcoTools pure completion facial sponge. 


 A YouTube video on cleaning your face with Konjac was very helpful. Take a look here: http://youtu.be/_GyWrLAw1Fw
@ecotools #ecotools #contest

Sally Hansen #CSMHaveItAll awesome barracuda color!





So as you can see #Influenster is simply awesome- amazing products, no "gimmick" just honest products being tested by honest people. Give it a try and tell me what you think. I can't wait to hear about your experiences!


No comments:

Post a Comment